|About Us||Trading Platform||Access To Finance||Green Knowledge Institute||Contact Us||African DNAs Resource Centre|
The Green Knowledge Institute (GKI) is a knowledge hub designed to facilitate the development of the African carbon market by building awareness, technical expertise and knowledge-sharing networks through targeted programmes designed for, and in conjunction with, government ministries, parastatals, NGOs, CBOs, private sector actors, and the media.
Services available from GKI include:
- Retooling skills and knowledge base through training programmes, workshops and short courses
as well as written material including web features, tailor-made presentations, brochures, etc.
- Unlocking key bottlenecks preventing African carbon credit development through support for the
development of African appropriate carbon methodologies and strategic capacity building of local project validators and verifiers
- Awareness, sensitization and information-sharing activities for and between all sectors, including
advisory services on mainstreaming climate change into policy and organizational planning
- Database to connect project owners and developers to the technical expertise necessary to
develop carbon offset projects
- Information for and about African DNAs